By the End of a Fall is a procedurally generated side-scroller about a red squirrel named Hunter, collecting food before the end of autumn. There are many hazards in the forest that must be avoided or it could be the end of poor hunter. He must survive as long as he can or he will have to start collecting food all over again.
This is our first game, not just as a team but as individuals. This started as a test project to help us learn Unity and make use of their new 2D tools, but we quickly found we had many ideas to expand off of. We are now looking to evolve this concept towards a full story driven title for PC and consoles.
- Parallax scrolling backgrounds to provide players with the perception of depth in a 2D environment.
- Procedurally generated levels, no player will play the same game.
- Avoid obstacles to survive and go as far as you can.
- Collect Acorns along your journey and trade them for power ups to help aide you further into the forest.
- The further you go the harder it becomes, so hold on to your nuts you may need them later!
- Facebook Challenge – Challenge your friends to beat your high score!
If you any thoughts, ideas or questions about this product then please feel free to contact us at email@example.com